Monday, May 11, 2015

She's Going to be a TRAINER!

Monday : May 4th....May the 4th be with you! I finished 3 Nephi! And it was p-day. What better way to spend the day then writing letters and shopping? We had dinner with the Roberson family, super cute!

Tuesday : We visited Sister Black and Sister Biffle. Both visits were very good. We did over an hour of finding with no luck what so ever. We visited the Randalls and it was a good visit. And we saw the Hinshaw's and it was our best visit yet. We read the talk "Like a broken vessel"

Wednesday : We visited Sister Campbell and talked about adversity, I wish I knew how to help her be more engaged. We also visited Sister Cabanaw (a new move in) she's been less active for some time now but she told us she wants a fresh start over. A new ward is good for that but she hasn't been too good at it so far. We had dinner with the Buchanan family. They are super nice!

Thursday : Well, our whole morning feel apart. We only had three lessons. We did get the Ensign . . . woohooo! I also gave my first training ever in district meeting on Scripture Study. Over all it was a good day.

Friday : We did service (GRC) and we tried some more finding. And nothing . . . We visited Amanda and it was one of our best visits yet. We had dinner at the Marks, and and finished the day weekly planning. Best day ever!

Saturday: Transfer doctrine day . . . all day I thought, "I won't be an Sister Training Leader or a trainer . . . no one has called me." What a joke! I will be staying in my ward and training. Oh yeah it gets better, on a bike.

We taught two families and ended the night updating records from this last week.

Sunday : We went to church, it was a good day. And well, it was Mother's Day which means I got to call home. Sadly, my family took forever to get a hold of, but that meant I had time to call a friend to figure out where my mom is! Luckily it all worked out. I got to call my grandma Peggie too and get a pep talk on the whole training thing, and more. I also was able to talk to Lauren and Ben because I was trying to get a hold of my family. Things have been good.

I know this won't be easy but I know Heavenly Father will help me along the way. And I just need to improve so much more. And this is a great time for me to rely on Heavenly Father and a time to help another sister grow. I know Christ is always there for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment