Tuesday, October 20, 2015

More Inspired Exchanges

This week...I never know where to start...

We did exchanges. While with the Frontier sisters I got to go to Cheyenne and I got to be with Sister Ligon. It was crazy to see how much we had in common. Not just favorite colors but more like life events. This sister is amazing. I love her. And I'm grateful for her advice. Sister Ligon will do great things in life! I'm exited to see what she will do, on and after the mission. It was nice getting to learn from her. I hope she was able to learn something from me...and maybe it was just "what not to do."

They had another quote at their house...it reads.."When you come to the edge of all the light you know and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown...Faith is knowing one of two things will happen. There will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly."

I love this. Sister Ligon was a good example to me with her faith and trust in the Lord. It helped me see what more I could be doing to improve.

The next day I got to be in Wellington with Sister Jenks, love this sister!! Her desire to help is amazing and her love for everyone is great! We visited Sister Pitts She gave us chocolate bars. Because we had zone meeting the next day, and it was one of our zone leaders birthdays..I gave him mine. I learned about how with the gospel we truly have so much potential. We truly can succeed. Sister Jenks is another one of those people I'm sure we were friends in the pre Earth life. I love her! I'm grateful she was willing to be with me on exchanges.

We did some service for Kate and helped her get ready for a church dance. It was nice to be able to help fix her hair and make up. She is such a sweet girl.

Grandpa Devoge is in the hospital and just had surgery yesterday. If you all could keep him in your prayers that would be great!

We had to move Brooke's baptism. Please pray her and her family will come to church.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you, keep up the great work of the Lord you're doing. Love Grandma Lila

    ReplyDelete