Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Continued Blessings and Progress

This week I went with Sister Malekamu to Fatshack it was fun. Monday we found these cute pillows at Wal-Mart. "Be happy and Love "yourself" The photo says that see it?

Tuesday I got to see Sister Waters and Sister Jenson at Zone Conference. It was our Christmas zone conference and it snowed so much that day, what should have been a 22 minute drive to that building took an hour. But everyone got there safely and it was so nice. I always love being able to see so many others. We had an open mic testimony meeting at the end, I loved hearing others and opportunity to bear my own testimony. Especially that of prayer and how missions bless our families so much!

Jenny Daknis got her mission call to Taiwan!! She leaves January 27th! Super exciting!

We did exchanges with one of our five sets of sisters and I was with Sister Maxwell. I love this sister so much and even though it was last minute planned I know Heavenly Father was able to lead and guide us in this exchange. We went to Chic-Fil-A where I got my companion her Christmas gift, shh! Don't tell. It's wrapped hiding under my bed!

I am sick, but my fever has went down. We will see if it keep going down...currently it's a roller coaster....ill feel good then I crash. This morning was rough. That's for sure! Yesterday I made it through church but that was rough. Sister Thompson, an amazing lady whom I love, felt bad that I was sick and brought soup to our house for me. It was very tender. I love her!

News from Wellington

-we are moving Brooke's baptism.

-Dale wants to take us to lunch in January when he finishes the lessons

-Amy and Mike (investigators) want us to come over Christmas Eve - told us to come hungry!

-Donna has opened up about more of her concerns.

-we got stood up by the same person twice in one week.

-stake Christmas Devo was fun, next time we will not sit in the back....

This week has been good despite the low moments. Things are going good. I love Wellington and this time I have to serve the Lord. Sometimes it hard being away when my thoughts take me everywhere but focused on where I am. But I know this is the happiest I've been. Ever. I wouldn't take it back for anything. I love being a missionary. I love the Lord, and I'm coming to find who he needs me to be. And I'm grateful for that. Life is good. I know this gospel does bring true happiness. And I know as we focus on our Savior we can find true and ever lasting happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment